Anton Cooper started racing aged 11 & is now New Zealand cross-country cyclist who races for the Trek Factory Racing XC Team. He is the 2015 World Under 23 Cross-country Mountain bike champion and the 2012 World Junior Cross-country Mountain bike champion & runner-up at the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
Date: Sunday 20th January 2019
Times: (12 spaces in each class)
This is a free event!
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED 4pm FRIDAY 18th January.
- 10AM-10:45AM Skill level Beginners – age 8-12 CLOSED
- 11AM – 11:45AM Skill level Intermediate – age 8 – 12 CLOSED
- 12PM – 1:30PM – Lunch and chats with Anton
- 1:30PM – 2:15PM – Skill Level Beginner/Intermediate – age 13+ CLOSED
- 2:30PM – 3:30PM – Skill level Advanced – Age 13+ CLOSED
All riders to meet at the Scout den on Jollies Pass road at least 15 minutes to their start time. All riders to bring their own mountain bikes and helmets.
Should you need to hire helmets and bikes you can hire these from Hanmer Adventure – mention “Anton Cooper” for a discount!
Safety checks will be conducted prior to the event.
All riders to dress appropriately, and to provide their own drink bottle. Lunch provided. Limited space so be quick to save disappointment.
Keep an eye on this page for updates.
SPACE ARE LIMITED.
Email below - Make sure to add the age group.